Feed coming soon
HI! I'm Rebecca, and here's a little about me:
- I'm momma to 4 little cuties, ranging in ages from 15 to 2 years of age. They are my biggest supporters in life! Although, I have always been an active person, after having my babies I have been more driven to maintain an active lifestyle and and eat healthier. Being a good example and teaching them to take care of their bodies and their health is most important to me!
- I am a coffee LOVER! It's my one true vice!
- I LOVE sports! I enjoy watching Hockey, Baseball, and Football as well as pretty much anything else live! I am a fan of the CFL, which a get some grief for, but I love to be able to attend a local-ish live football game!! GO REDBLACKS!! I am a long time Blue Jays fan, a more recent the Red Sox, and a Green Bay Packers Babe!! I am also a Senators fan, as Ottawa is one of my favourite cities!!
- I have always had an active lifestyle from playing on sports teams, horseback riding, running, hiking and participating in many winter sports. Growing up on a farm helped to nurture my active life as I always spent my time outside!
- TRUTH - I don't cook well but I am learning and I do LOVE food prepping!! There is something therapeutic about chopping veggies and preparing to make a healthy meal for your family!
- I am all about growing and evolving, I feel you can never stop learning! I truly believe in feeding the Mind, Body and Soul! I am continuing my education and I am currently pursuing a certification in Nutrition and Personal training. I am also taking specialty courses in Pregnancy and Postpartum Fitness.
- My Day job - I am the Owner, Lead Planner and Designer at High Gloss Weddings & Events, we specialize in weddings and event planning, decor and floral designs. I also work as an aesthetician at a Day Spa in Stratford.
- I am a Brand Partner at Puratae - this has been a life changer for me! I love that I can add something simple to my daily routine and start my day off on the right foot! And the kids love it too!
Please feel free to reach out & drop me a line to chat anytime!
We are excited to be partnering with the Moms Who Move Program to support local Moms through their pre & postpartum journey. This is a community of Moms for moms! Check out more details on their website!
Copyright © 2019 - Love. Fit. Life. - All Rights Reserved. The material in this site is intended to be of general informational use and is not intended to constitute medical advice, probable diagnosis, or recommended treatments. All products and services featured are selected by our editors. LFL may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder